Thursday, January 31, 2013

Miracle Makers...

Some days it's so hard to get movin', to get it together takes a wonder woman like effort.

Today is that kind of day. One thing that helps me, even when I look like something the cat dragged in is two fabulous products: The Clarisonic skin brush and The Clarisonic Opal. www.clarisonic.com. Can you say miracle makers??? The brush makes you look like your 25 year old self just ran in from out of the rain-fresh, vibrant and dewey(no joke) and the Opal takes years off around your eyes, making those pesky "smile lines" fade into the woodwork. True testament: after about 3 weeks into my regime, Babyhead, then about 4 and a half, stopped me while in Costco, putting his tiny sweet hand on my cheek. "My momma's so pretty" he said as I was debating the poor choice of red velvet cake, even though there was no get together we were giving in sight.  "So soft"! He patted my cheek again and I looked at myself in the bakery mirror. Yes, I did look soft, dare I thought---pretty, younger even!! Wow.

That's when I knew I was on to something life changing. Run, don't walk to get one, or both!!! Today ain't soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment